Thu, Sep 28|
2023 Annual EWA Retreat Las Vegas
This year, we will be in LAS VEGAS at the Caesars Palace from Thursday, September 28th to Sunday, October 1st - (Board Members, 9/27)
Time & Location
Sep 28, 3:00 PM – Oct 01, 12:00 PM
Caesars Palace, 3570 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109, USA
About the event
EWA Annual Retreat 2023 - Las Vegas
Thursday Sept 28-Sunday Oct 1 (Board Members Wed Sept 27) Caesars Palace - Las Vegas Boulevard
Thursday, September 28
- 8:30 – 4:00PM Board Meeting Senate Boardroom
- 12:00 PM Committee Chairs Join Board Meeting Senate Boardroom
- 1:00 – 5:00PM Registration Desk Open Naples Various Dinearounds Various
- 7:00 PM Beatles LOVE Cirque du Soleil Show Mirage Theater
- 9:30 PM "O" Cirque du Soleil Show Bellagio Theater
Friday, September 29
- 7:00 AM Registration Desk Open Roman III
- 7:30 – 8:00 AM Meditation / Reflection Florentine I
- 8:00 – 9:00 AM Breakfast Roman IV
- 9:00 – 9:30 AM Welcome and State of EWA Roman III
- 9:30 – 10:15 AM Speed Networking Round 1 Roman III
- 10:15 – 10:50 AM Speed Networking Round 2 Roman III
- 10:50 – 11:00 AM Break
- 11:00 – 12:00 PM: Speaker: Shelly Palmer, The Palmer Group "Increasing Productivity with Generative AI" Roman III
- 12:15 PM: Nicolas & Co. Tour & Celebrity Luncheon Hosted by EWA Nicole Mouskonis, Co-CEO. Meet at Tour Bus Pickup by Colosseum
- 4:30 – 6:00 PM Return from Nicholas & Co. – Break
- 6:00 – 7:00 PM Cocktail Reception Roman IV
- 7:00 – 10:00 PM Dinner, Family Slideshow & EWA Auction Roman IV
- 10:00 – 11:30 PM: Optional – LINQ High Roller – 50 Passes First Come/First Served – can be used Saturday afternoon too LINQ
Saturday, September 30
- 7:00 AM 5K Walk Meet in Lobby
- 8:00 – 9:00 AM Breakfast Roman IV
- 9:00 – 9:45 AM Speed Networking Round 3 Roman III
- 9:45 – 10:45 AM EWA Panel: FBI, CIA, ATF, US Military Intelligence Roman III
- 10:45 – 11:00 AM Break
- 11:00 – 12:00 PM: Speaker: One EWAs Life: Amy Hanlon-Rodemich, Chief People Officer of Nokia Roman III
- 12:00 – 12:30 PM Lunch Roman IV
- 12:30 – 1:30 PM Table Topics / Birds of a Feather Roman III
- 1:30 – 2:30 PM Lessons from a Poker Champ – Peter Smaha Roman III
- 3:00 – 6:30 PM Meet for Activities, Spa, Pool, etc.
- 6:30 – 7:30 PM Reception – Hosted by CAESARS Entertainment Roman IV
- 7:30 – 10:00 PM Dinner and Karaoke Roman IV
- 10:30 PM Optional – All EWAs on Guest List at OMNIA OMNIA (Caesars)
Sunday, October 1
- 8:00 – 11:00 AM Brunch Mr Chow
- 11:00 AM Checkout / Departures
REGISTRATION FORM AND FEEThe retreat fee will be $1250, which is a tax-deductible donation. A personalized statement will be sent to you, so please check your email.
If you need financial assistance or would like to sponsor a fellow EWA, please contact Larraine.
Please complete the registration form below. All EWA members that complete and pay for their registration by June 1 will be entered in a raffle to win one of 3 VIP amenity gift basket compliments of Caesars Entertainment (value $150).
We have secured a room rate of $279/night + taxes for the Palace Tower for King rooms (1 bed), as well as for Queen rooms (2 beds). There is also a resort fee, per night, of $25 that includes access to the Fitness Center and in-room Wifi.
Please book your room directly through this link before AUGUST 1, 2023. A one night deposit will be charged to your card upon reservation. Note that any cancellations made less than 72 hours prior to the event are not refundable.
If you contact the hotel directly to make a reservation, there is a service fee for reservations that will be charged back to you.
If you are interested in a Studio upgrade (200 square larger room, ~$400/per night), or if you have questions about your reservation, please contact Kim Kopetz (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Availability is not guaranteed on upgrades.If you are planning to share a room, please have only ONE person complete the hotel reservation.
GETTING THEREYou will want to fly into McCarran International Airport (code is LAS). Taxis and Ride-Shares are easily available at the airport.
If you are interested in VIP limo transfers between the airport and the hotel (you will be met with a sign at the airport; please indicate below - the charge is $150 (as a donation to EWA, must be pre-paid) and will be first-come, first-serve up to 8 transfers. Limos can seat up to 4 people.
SPA APPOINTMENTS Caesars has an incredible spa facility, Qua Spa and Salon. EWA members will be given 15% off spa services during their stay.
Starting June 28, you can make appointments. Best availability for EWA Agenda is:- Thursday 9/28 (all day), Friday 9/29 (3-6pm)
CABANAS Caesar's has over 7 different pools available (interactive map), PLUS your room key allows you access at ANY of the Caesar property pools (Paris, LINQ, Rio, Planet Hollywood, Harrahs) - and they are all amazing! EWA members will be given 20% off cabana rentals at Caesars Palace.
Best availability for EWA Agenda is:- Thursday 9/28 (all day), Friday 9/29 (3-6pm)
QUESTIONS?Contact Kim Kopetz (email@example.com).
+$31.25 service fee
Oct 01, 12:00 PM
Retreat Registration Fee
+$31.25 service fee0